Are you thinking about changing your hair? A new school year is the perfect time to do something different. Check out this video showing how to talk to your hair stylist about a new ‘do and how to choose the best hair style.
Here are a few tips:
1) Make sure to talk to your stylist about what you like about your current style, as well as what you want to change.
2) Make sure to choose a hair cut that doesn’t take too long to style in the morning. For example, if you only have 10 mins to devote to hair styling, you may not want to pick a style requires to place tiny spiral curls all over your head.
3) Don’t chemically change your hair unless you can keep up the maintenance. Any chemical change to the hair will require more moisture. You will also need trips to the salon at least bi-monthly for relaxers and hair color.
Here are a few ways to spice up this look:
PS If you want to win a blowdryer like the one featured in the video, enter below.
Want to see more about this blowdryer? I carry it in my professional hairstyling kit!
- T3 Tourmaline: Patented infusion process emits negative ions and infrared heat for faster, healthier drying
- Ionic: Breaks down water molecules for faster drying and helps smooth the hair cuticle
- T3 Ion Generator: Maximizes the concentration of ions in airflow for even faster drying and healthier styling
- Ceramic: Infrared energy heats hair evenly from the inside out for faster drying and lasting results
- T3 SoftAire: Delivers a large, perfectly even cone of heat that accelerates drying process even further
- Two speeds and three settings provide greater styling versatility for all hair types
- Cool shot: A burst of cool air locks in any style for a smooth, sleek finish
- Tourmaline concentrator: Directs enriched airflow for faster, healthier, more precise drying
- Ergonomic handle: Angled design alleviates strain on your wrist for the most comfortable drying experience
- Long life motor: Professional-level, highly durable
- Tourmaline 2.5-inch barrel brush styles hair even faster and more beautifully, reduces frizz, boosts shine
- 9-foot cord with wrap: Professional-length cord for effortless drying and easy organization
- Lightweight: New weight-balanced design for even greater comfort
Contest closes Sept. 5, 2014 at 11;59 am. The winner will be verified and announced within a week.
If you enjoyed what you read please subscribe in the top right corner. Ya girl needs to know you are reading Hair and Makeup Blog.